Thursday, May 19, 2011

Debut of Our New Reality Blog "Behind The Mucus ... PKB": Email from Penny Knight to the Band

Ok Guys,

Here is the playing schedule for that week.

#1) Thursday, July 14, 2011 at Dublin’s Restaurant and Lounge, 121 4th St, Troy, NY 12180. We will be playing with Chris Busone that night. He is going on first starting 8pm. We go on around 9:45 and play until 11pm. (give or take) I suggested that Chris and I (both bands) will be doing a master jam song at the end of the evening together since we used to play together. We were thinking Endless Love but I told Chris NO-because he always cries during that song!! We have to decide if we are going to share stage gear or not-we’ll talk on Wednesday.

#2) Sunday July 17, 2011 at Music Haven Stage, Central Park, Schenectady NY 12304 with The Blottos, Sharks and Amazing Rob and John Band. Do not have a line-up or time yet. ( We would if I were in charge!!)

Bob, if any other dates pop open let me know. Ralph offered a few other options for that week, but I told him we were limited right now to just those 2 nights. (Loser!)


Practice Wednesday ---767!!! Love Yas!

Penny Knight

No comments: