Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We Still Got It!!


This project is turning out better than I could have hoped for! Rehearsal on August 19th was great!
Tony says he hardly plays his bass---sure---smooth and solid as ever. Adding the Wease on drums was a brilliant idea-he was always one of my faves. Tony and Wease(Tony G) work like "Peanut butter and Jelly"! This combo gives me the opportunity to front the band and concentrate on the vocals. When the rythm section is good--"All is right with the world"!

What can I say about Bob B. (well there's alot but I don't have the time) That talented Mother-f----r can't do anything wrong!!! It sounds good now-I can't wait to hear this blend once Richard joins in. Don't you just love when a plan all comes together!!! Until next rehearsal------767!!!!!!

- Penny

No comments: